Lucas Personal Injury Lawyer
Have injuries caused by the careless or reckless behavior of a person or business left you in pain, unable to work or pay your bills? If you or a loved one have been injured as the result of another’s negligence, you have a right to seek compensation from the responsible parties for the pain, suffering and financial losses that resulted from your injuries.
The Lucas personal injury attorneys at the McCraw Law Group are dedicated to helping the victims of another’s negligence get the justice they deserve.
Don’t settle with an insurance company until you’ve had a chance to speak with one of our experienced personal injury attorneys. The amount they offer may not be enough to cover the total costs of your injuries. Our accident lawyers possess the skills and expertise to successfully negotiate with the insurance companies to obtain a settlement that adequately compensates you for all your damages. If we are unable to secure a satisfactory settlement through negotiation, then we are prepared to argue your case in front of a judge or jury.
Injury Attorneys in Lucas TX
The Lucas personal injury lawyers at The McCraw Law Group have been helping residents of Lucas, Fairview, Plano, Farmersville, Copeville, Murphy and other North Dallas communities for over 20 years. We’ve seen the pain, suffering and financial hardships that can result from a personal injury – it’s why we fight so hard to protect the interests our clients and defend their rights. Our skills, knowledge, and dedication have enabled our clients to obtain substantial cash settlements from insurance companies and other responsible parties in a wide range of personal injury cases, including:
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Concussion Injuries
- Amputation Injuries
- Injuries resulting from exposure to harmful chemicals or radiation
- Eye Injuries
- Neck Injuries
- Back Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Slip, fall, and trip injuries
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Dog Bite and animal attack Injuries
- Wrongful Death
As the numbers of vehicles using Highway 75, George Bush Turnpike and other North Dallas highways continues to grow, so do the possibilities of being involved in a collision or other type of accident. Severe injury and even death can result from a collision with another vehicle. The Lucas accident lawyers at The McCraw Law Group will fight hard to make sure you receive a full and fair compensation for your injuries through negotiation, mediation or trial. We have secured settlements for persons injured in:
- Automobile Accidents
- Truck and Van Accidents
- Commercial Truck Accidents (tractor trailers, 18 wheelers, tow trucks, tankers, flatbed trucks, concrete mixers, etc.)
- Motorcycle Accidents
- DUI and DWI accidents
Product and Premises Liability in Lucas TX
- Product Liability: A product that is poorly designed or defective can end up causing a wide range of personal injuries. The McCraw Law Group aren’t afraid to hold manufacturers and businesses responsible for the harm caused to you or a member of your family by their defective products.
- Premise Liability: Property owners are responsible for maintaining a safe environment for their visitors. They can be held liable for serious injuries resulting from any unsafe conditions or products on their property. The McCraw Law Group has assisted clients in a wide range of premise liability claims including elevator and escalator accidents, swimming pool accidents and injuries resulting from inadequate premise security.
Speak With an Experienced Lucas Personal Injury Lawyer
If you or a loved one has been injured in as a result of someone else’s negligence don’t hesitate to reach out to The McCraw Law Group. We are here to help you through your time of need.
Call us or contact us online to set up a free consultation with one of our Lucas personal injury lawyers. We will provide a thorough and honest assessment of your case, answer your questions and recommend the best way to move forward with your claim.
Depending on the details of your case, you may be able to collect compensation for current and future damages that include:
- Medical Bills
- Lost Earnings/Wages
- Loss of Future Earning Capacity
- Pain and Suffering
- Mental Anguish
- Physical Impairment
- Physical Disfigurement
- Loss of Consortium
- Physical Impairment